COVID-19 and our in-person worship services
We continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on our gatherings and ministries. Our desire is to create an environment where people feel safe and welcome to come hear the good news. We’ll update our policies and programming as needed to help people follow Jesus.
What our church is doing:
- We continue to clean and disinfect our building weekly.
- Masks are optional for both kids and adults during both the 9:00am service and the 10:45am service.
- Seating capacity in the auditorium is limited to 50%.
- We have created a Sunday morning experience where someone can enter and exit the building without touching any handles.
In an effort to streamline our COVID guidelines, we only ask these things:
- If you aren’t feeling well, or if you are awaiting COVID test results, please choose our 10:45am online service (which begins at 10:30am with ‘The Morning Mug’). Visit WellSpringChristian.org/Live to find our online service!
- If you’ve had close contact with someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home and worship with us online. Per the CDC’s latest guidance, wait 10 days after your contact before coming back to see us in person, provided that you’ve experienced no symptoms. If you’ve had a negative COVID test after your close contact AND you’ve experienced no symptoms, wait seven days after your contact to rejoin us.
- When on campus, socially distance as you feel comfortable.
Feel free to e-mail additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org!