COVID-19 and our in-person worship services
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the world. And it’s also temporarily changed the way our on-site worship services work. If you’re planning to join us in person for Sunday worship, check out the video and info below:
WellSpring continues to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our community and how it impacts our gatherings and ministries. Current positive trends show that schools are now meeting, the infection rate in Williamson County has decreased since the summer, and more people are returning to on-site worship services and other events. As we analyze our ability to serve people and help them follow Jesus, we will make adjustments for the sake of continuity for on-site and online programming.
What our church is doing:
- We continue to clean and disinfect weekly and during the morning worship services.
- We will continue to limit the seating capacity in the auditorium to 50%.
- We have created a Sunday morning experience where someone can enter and exit the building without touching any handles.
- We have limited the capacity of our children’s classrooms to 50-75%. However, we are committed to not turn away any child. Keep in mind that on Sunday mornings, children’s ministry programming is available during our 9:35 and 11:05am services; student ministry
programming is only during the 9:35am service.
In an effort to streamline our COVID guidelines, we only ask these things:
- If you aren’t feeling well, or if you are awaiting COVID test results, please choose our 9:35am online service (which begins at 9:20am with ‘The Morning Mug’). Visit WellSpringChristian.org/Live to find our online service!
- When on campus, socially distance as you feel comfortable.
- Masks are required at all times during our 8:15am service. Masks are encouraged during our 9:35am and 11:05am services.
Feel free to e-mail additional questions to email@example.com!