COVID-19 and our in-person worship services
WellSpring continues to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our community and how it impacts our gatherings and ministries. Schools are now meeting, and more people are returning to on-site worship services and other events. As we analyze our ability to serve people and help them follow Jesus, we will make adjustments for the sake of continuity for on-site and online programming.
What our church is doing:
- We continue to clean and disinfect weekly and during the morning worship services.
- We will continue to limit the seating capacity in the auditorium to 50%.
- We have created a Sunday morning experience where someone can enter and exit the building without touching any handles.
- We have limited the capacity of our children’s classrooms to 50-75%. However, we are committed to not turn away any child. Children’s ministry programming is available during both services; student ministry programming is only during the 9:00am service.
In an effort to streamline our COVID guidelines, we only ask these things:
- If you aren’t feeling well, or if you are awaiting COVID test results, please choose our 10:45am online service (which begins at 9:20am with ‘The Morning Mug’). Visit WellSpringChristian.org/Live to find our online service!
- If you’ve had close contact with someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home and worship with us online. Per the CDC’s latest guidance, wait 10 days after your contact before coming back to see us in person, provided that you’ve experienced no symptoms. If you’ve had a negative COVID test after your close contact AND you’ve experienced no symptoms, wait seven days after your contact to rejoin us.
- When on campus, socially distance as you feel comfortable.
- Masks are required at all times during our 9:00am service (1st grade and older). Masks are strongly encouraged during our 10:45am service.
Feel free to e-mail additional questions to email@example.com!