COVID-19 and our in-person worship services
WellSpring continues to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our community and how it impacts our gatherings and ministries. Schools are now meeting, and more people are returning to on-site worship services and other events. As we analyze our ability to serve people and help them follow Jesus, we will make adjustments for the sake of continuity for on-site and online programming.
What our church is doing:
- We continue to clean and disinfect our building weekly.
- Masks are optional during both our 9:00am and 10:45am CST services. Feel free to wear one if it makes you feel more comfortable!
- Seating capacity in the auditorium is limited to 50%.
- We have created a Sunday morning experience where someone can enter and exit the building without touching any handles.
In an effort to streamline our COVID guidelines, we only ask these things:
- If you aren’t feeling well, or if you are awaiting COVID test results, please choose our 10:45am online service (which begins at 10:30am with ‘The Morning Mug’). Visit WellSpringChristian.org/Live to find our online service!
- If you’ve had close contact with someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home and worship with us online. Per the CDC’s latest guidance, wait 10 days after your contact before coming back to see us in person, provided that you’ve experienced no symptoms. If you’ve had a negative COVID test after your close contact AND you’ve experienced no symptoms, wait seven days after your contact to rejoin us.
- When on campus, socially distance as you feel comfortable.
Feel free to e-mail additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org!