WellSpring StudentsHelping students follow Jesus
During our 9:00 and 10:45am worship services, we offer middle school classes and we encourage high schoolers to serve and attend with their families. We have our Student Nights for Middle and High School Students on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:15.
On Wednesday nights from 6:30pm-8:15pm, your student will experience high energy games, powerful worship, age-appropriate teaching, and a chance to respond alongside their friends and devoted small group leaders. We believe in setting students up for a life-long faith and a deep relationship with their creator. Wednesday night services exist to help every student follow Jesus.
Sunday Nights at 6:30pm to 8:00pm we offer a class for High School students to go deeper called “Sunday Night Study” or “SNS”.
This opportunity exists to prepare students for life by building in them a firm biblical foundation, just like our Middle school gets in the morning.
Commitment to Safety
We do everything we can to ensure your students are taught and cared for in a safe environment. Learn more about our commitment to the safety of our students below, seeing what a first-time visit looks like!
- On your first visit to a student night, students will check in at the North entrance! It’s as easy as filling out a communication card. They will get a free snack on their first visit, so it’s all worth it! This is mirrored in our Sunday student programs!
- Each time you check-in in the future, students will use our iPads to sign in and they will simply need to type in their phone number
- We have snacks available for purchase (all proceeds go to one of our mission sponsors compassion kids). We have games to play before service.
- Students get to experience a worship service and small groups, it is an incredible time to build community, deepen their faith, and follow Jesus!
- All leaders working with our students are background checked. If there are any problems we will contact parents!
Have questions about our Student ministry?
We want you to feel safe bringing your Students to WellSpring. Let’s chat more about it!